New training aimed at children’s oral health is being rolled out by Heath Education England and Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children.
Mini Mouth Care Matters (Mini MCM) are rolling out training over the next few months.
The training will equip individuals with the skills and knowledge to enable them to implement this programme within their Trust or organisation.
As part of the roll out we are offering:
- A free one-day training programme with a train-the-trainer approach.
- Free 6-8 month follow-up half-day session.
- Access to a range of digital Mini MCM training resources and training packages.
- A set of audits/questionnaires to measure quality improvement within your Trust. (This will form part of the required evaluation process post 6-8 month implementation).
- Continued support by our network of Mini MCM Leads.
For more information and to register your interest, please email us – click here
Follow us on Twitter @MiniMouthCareM1